Hi, I’m Morgan! I am your local Denver Colorado Travel Agent. Having grown up near Cocoa Beach, Florida I’m a beach girl at heart. I have a passion for exploring new places and cultures, whether it’s lounging on a breathtaking beach in the Caribbean, hiking to the top of a snow-capped mountain, or zip-lining through a lush rainforest. I would love the opportunity to help you plan your perfect getaway for the experience of a lifetime. Don’t just dream it, let’s make it a reality!
Favorite Vacation Memory
My favorite travel memory was our entire Turks & Caicos vacation! We ate at several of the amazing local restaurants (try the conch fingers if you get the chance!!), met some pretty awesome people who live there, and explored the entire island of Providenciales. One day we rented scooters and drove to Chalk Sound, which I HIGHLY recommend checking out if you visit Turks & Caicos. Another day we did a boating tour where we ate fresh conch ceviche, snorkeled at the third largest barrier reef in the world, and visited a small island. The entire vacation was based around the culture, the local people, and creating memories with my family. It was such an amazing experience!
Travel Agent Certifications:
- Costa Rica Specialist
- Mexico Specialist
- Allianz Insurance
- Palace Resorts (including Master’s Course: Weddings/Honeymoons/Vow Renewals)
- I would pick the beach over the mountains any day, but I moved to Colorado in January
- My favorite thing to do in the Caribbean is to explore the island to see the culture and try local food
- You’ll never find me traveling without my camera
- I would wear Old Navy flip flops year round if I could
- I dislocated my elbow by tripping on a clown’s foot at a haunted house